Paint is Powerful!
Exterior painting that's done correctly will
protect your home, add to its value and
greatly increase the enjoyment of living there.
You'll get the most from your investment in exterior painting by:
- Hiring an experienced professional with knowledge, skill and a commitment to excellence.
- Using the best materials you can afford.
- Choosing attractive colors that suit the architecture and the permanent elements of your house and landscaping.
- Accenting the best features of your house and camouflaging the rest.
Following these guidelines will make the difference between achieving an ordinary result and a spectacular one.
Whether we're doing an interior or exterior project, here's what you can expect from us:
- Help choosing the right color(s).
- Careful protection of adjacent areas.
- Thorough surface preparation, including skilled cosmetic repairs to drywall, plaster, wood or stucco.
- Use of the finest materials your budget allows.
- Application of materials to professional standards.
- Thorough cleaning after the work is done.
- Written paint and color specifications for your records.
"The mountains will certainly test the durability of outdoor paint and stain. Our deck, front porch and garage doors were in desperate need of attention, and thanks to Roger, everything has been restored to its original brilliance. His experience and uncompromising standards ensured a perfect outcome, and for that we are extremely grateful. We would not hesitate to recommend Sterling to anyone requiring any of the range of services they offer. Roger and Sandy are both totally reliable and they are a delight to work with."
Rick & Carol Steif
"Please thank Roger for his beautiful work. We were absolutely thrilled with his efforts to make our home beautiful outside, and have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his dedication to turn our sow's ear into a silk purse."
"Roger did an outstanding job cleaning, caulking and re-coating our home. We had a serious mold and mildew problem which he handled. After cleaning, we realized that the old paint had worn off or had been patched with a variety of different materials. After consultation with Roger, we decided to have him apply Sherwin-Williams Duration (an acrylic latex with extreme anti-mold properties and an exceptionally long life). Roger thoroughly caulked and sealed the house and then applied two heavy coats of Duration. The results are outstanding. This house looks like new construction. I highly recommend Roger to anyone looking for competent, thorough, and professional work. With Roger, you truly get what you pay for."
Alan and Martha Roblee
Kenmure, Flat Rock
Unlike many of our exterior projects, the owners of this house were happy with the color, but that was all. Although the house had been painted fairly recently, the workmanship was poor, and so was the quality of the materials that had been used. The owners had been referred to Roger by a colleague who knew that he could help them. Read more...
It's always a pleasure to work on a historic home, and this project was very rewarding because of the dramatic transformation that resulted from Roger's expert workmanship, the use of premium quality materials and color selection and placement. Read more...
FREE COLOR AND DETAILING CONSULTATION
When you choose us to do your exterior painting project, we'll include a free color and detailing consultation ($150 value).